SVG Logo (Camden)
Learn how to override your default store logo image with a Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) image. In your control panel, go to Storefront > My Themes, click the blue "Customize" button to launch Theme Editor, then select the "Theme Styles" icon. In the left hand column of the Theme Editor, click the panel labelled 'SVG Store Logo'
Using this panel you can replace the store logo with an SVG file. You will need to upload the file into your store's WebDAV folder before this will work.
Please note you will still need to upload a standard image based logo in your store control panel for your invoices, packing notes, emails etc.
Uploading an SVG Logo
You can set up an image to display on the popup by following these steps:
- Create an SVG version of your logo. Note the name and extension that you save it with.
- Access your store's WebDAV folder and create a folder called
contentfolder. Note that if you have already created a folder with the same name, skip this step
- Upload your logo into the new
- In Theme Editor, enter the filename of the image into the SVG file name field, exactly as you saved it, i.e.
logo.svg(the field has a 64 character limit). Do not include the path to the image.
- Change the Logo size setting in either Theme Editor > Header or Storefront > Logo to either "Optimized for theme" or "Specify Dimensions".
For more information on the WebDAV system in BigCommerce, refer to this BigCommerce support article.